The Stick Generation The Stick Generation

You all have it >=D
5 for sexy movie

The Sprite Collab The Sprite Collab

Niiice

Sure Nice! Mixed EWxcelent, Good and new one authors!
This make the movie democratic!

And sure, i like the final result!

wizzzi responds:

vlw ai black

In Room In Room

Genious

Incredible GENIOUS!

Saturate - Introduction Saturate - Introduction

Simple Fantastic

Not only cause i am oficcially a guy that saw movies from you since you started at flash, but you are now at another point of talent. A Point that only some guys can have!
Its really nice see an incredible work from a Brazilian animator!
And sure, i hope see the full stuff as soon as possible!!!

All my 5 belongs to you!

Submit Submit

Nice work

I loved the grafics... in fact, i see that you put a lot of effort on this movie!
Hope it gets at the front page =D

all my 5 belongs to you =D

Masonogy1 responds:

Me tooooo! Thanks dude! :D

Eiri Sings a Song Eiri Sings a Song

No Sound, but Okey

Well, you didnt put any sound on this, but i cant say: OMG, BLAM CAUSE I LIKE MUSIC!
Well, nice art style, good draws!!! Learn more about flash, cause you really have talent on this, lol ^^

dark-kwi responds:

Thank you very much. ^^ I would've added music, but I couldn't find an .mp3 of the song anywhere. Besides, it would've sounded incredibly stupid for a guy to be singing in a peppy cheerleader voice.

You really made me feel better. I'll work harder, and try to get sound into my flash. ^^

Paciência (patience) Paciência (patience)

Nicely!!!!

Muito tempo que não vejo uma animação em portugues decente por aki! Muito bem !!!

Adventures of Xurupito Adventures of Xurupito

XURUPITO!

Aeeeew, trabaio brazuca! tah legal, simples, mas bem legal! Paraben pela movie aew e continue assim

KEEP THE GOOD WORK!

Flair 5 Flair 5

Brilliant!

Sure one of the best StickMovies taht i ever saw, and yeah, can be compared with XiaoXiao! Have everythig, Plot, action, Fight, 3D and stuff!
Nothing against a well done Stick Movie!
Congrats

e FURIA BRASUCA!

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Genious

Sure the first one is better, but your parody just make me laught so much (yeah, when you start shaking your hands "up and down", looked so retarded that i loved)

Good work!